“Safety First… Production Will Follow”
GLOBAL WATER GROUP INC. is a company that is committed to preserving and protecting the environment and the health and safety of its employees and all personnel employed at our worksites. Global has a long-standing and ongoing commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment in all aspects of our operations.
To provide a safe and accident-free workplace, we make safety a fundamental part of the full lifecycle of work. We are committed to implementing a high standard of health and safety through continuous improvement.
Our Safety Teams work with employees and contractors to identify hazards and develop safe work procedures. We believe everyone is responsible for their own and other people’s safety. We can all contribute to a safer work place by conducting our work in a safe manner and ensuring that the people we work with and the communities we operate in are also safe.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we:
- Realize the importance of the environment and is committed to exercising responsible leadership to protect and conserve the environment in our daily operations.
- Are committed to a strong Safety and Accident Prevention Program that protects all workers, property, and the public from accidents
- Are committed to training all workers in good health & safety practices
- Believe that safety and production are inseparable components of our daily work activities and are, therefore, synonymous.
- Employees and management at every level are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Our management and supervisory team are responsible and accountable for ensuring that proper planning for accident and loss prevention is incorporated into all our construction activities.
- All of our subcontractors are also required to comply with all company, legislative, and client safety policies and rules.
Management supports participation by everyone in our Safety Program and has an obligation to provide safe equipment and tools with which to work and a safe environment in which to perform that work.
An employer shall state the company’s policy in writing for the protection and maintenance of the health and safety of the company’s workers on the work site. All employees, workers, and visitors at our worksites are expected to follow the established guidelines concerning the provision and wearing of personal protective equipment that is required.
It is the responsibility of all employees to abide by the guidelines and safe work practices outlined in our Health and Safety Manual and contribute to improving safety measures whenever possible.
Our goal is to have every worksite accident and injury free. With the effort and participation of everyone, this can be accomplished. Nothing we do is so important that it must be done in an unsafe manner.