PORTABLE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
Global Water is pleased to offer portable water treatment plans to replace high trucking costs and outdated and or ineffective treatment systems.
All of our solutions are custom designed based on the specific water characteristics of the camp or community. Our systems provide comprehensive, multi-level water purification with monitoring and controlin a single customized solution.
We will supply multi-level water treatment system to produce potable water from well and surface water supplies. This water treatment system is designed to remove high amounts of iron, manganese, H2S, methane gas, as well as providing disinfection of iron bacteria, coliform bacteria and viruses that may be present in the raw water supply.
OUR SOLUTIONS ARE DESIGNED FOR
- Oil & gas field camps
- Aboriginal & municipal communities
- Mining & forestry
- Emergency relief local or international
WHY CHOOSE GLOBAL’S PORTABLE WATER SYSTEM?
- Our portable water systems provide clean, safe drinking water using proven technology & customized to match source water quality
- Consistent & Reliable Potable Water
- Eliminates trucking costs & Water Hauling costs
- Minimize your carbon footprint on the environment
- Peace of mind about the quality of water running through your lines
- Available for rent or purchase
- Offering short or long term lease/rentals
All of our solutions are custom designed based on the specific water characteristics of the camp or community
- Provides comprehensive multi-level water purification with monitoring & control in a single customized solution
- Capable of producing a minimum of 100m3 in a 24- hour time period at 20 gpm flow rate.
Global Water provides a comprehensive, multi-level water purification system that is ready to operate as soon as they are delivered
- All systems are packaged as skid-mounted, pre-wired and ready to install.
- Mechanical & electrical systems are tested prior to shipment to minimize installation costs
- “Plug & Play” – Easy hook up & disconnect
- Minimal site work required
- Our treatment systems are designed to withstand the toughest conditions
- The system can be operated in a rugged environment and can be installed quickly to seamlessly provide large quantities of water on demand
- Plants are skid-mounted, requiring only one load to site
- Equipment skids are constructed of heavier, more durable materials allowing units to be moved multiple times without damage
- Built to withstand all weather conditions for operating & transporting
- Heavy duty construction
- Insulated & Heated Units
- Global Water is at the cutting edge of water treatment technology
- Each unit is custom designed to suit your needs and requirements
- Equipment available to suit any size camp from 50- 5000+ man
- Product is modular, expandable, portable and easy to operate
Variety of Feed Sources:
- Well Water
- Surface Water
What will the system remove?
- Iron [Brown Staining]
- Hardness [Calcium & Magnesium] –Optional
- Tannins [Organics]
- Manganese [BlackStaining]
- H2S [Smell & Rotten Egg Odor]
- Iron / Sulfur Producing Bacteria / Coliform Bacteria
- Nitrates & Nitrites & Mold
- Viruses [E.Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia]
- Methane Removal Options Available
- Arsenic Removal Options Available
- Complete with a Ultraviole Disinfection System
Service and Maintenance:
All equipment is in a duplex configuration
One tank is all that is required, but by having two tanks in place; this makes the system redundant whereas if one tank was to foul or fail , that specific tank can be isolated and still allow the system to operate effectively and allow time for repair or replacement without affecting operation of overall system. This will prevent downtime on the portable treatment plant.
All equipment will have 3-way bypass valves to isolate for service. Dependent on the raw water supply, should one duplex system not be required for treatment; this system could simply be isolated.
- The water treatment used is fully automatic back-washing equipment and there are NO filters to be changed.
- System is easily operated & maintained
- Service Maintenance Training provided onsite
- Service Maintenance Programs offered
- Our service technicians are on call 24 hours per day, 365 days per year and can provide fast, reliable and efficient installation & service
- Safety is of the utmost importance & we strive to maintain our position as an industry leader
Contact us to get started today!